Please read the T’s & C’s of Parking At the Holiday Inn Sydney Airport Car Park
Car Park Ownership
- Please note that Parking Deals Australia does not own the Holiday Inn Sydney Airport Car Park or manager of the car park. We are just an online booking portal for the car park and take a commission per booking as it is passed onto the Holiday Inn.
- Once you leave the Parking Deals Australia site, you are still our customer if you have booked parking and we will maintain our high standard of customer service to make your trip great, however, we are not responsible for the condition of the car park or your experience inside the car park.
- We are not liable for any damages to your vehicle or personal injury to the occupants of the vehicle. In the case of such an event, the Holiday Inn is liable.
- We are not liable for any stolen goods for your car.
- You enter the car park at your own risk.
Car Park Terms
- You must leave car keys at reception.
- Your car may be moved within the car park. The Holiday Inn Sydney Airport is fully insured for driving your car.
- If you overstay your parking you will be charged the per calendar day price by the hotel reception.
- To ensure your access to the car park you take a ticket when entering the car park and keep it until you leave to show the reception to valid it so you can exit the car park at no cost. We will not refund parking if you do not follow the booking steps.
All online bookings are subject to our refund policy structure below:
- The only event that you may receive a full 100% refund without purchasing refund protection is if we have oversold the spaces in a car park and you cannot park your car.
- To request a refund you must contact customer service with your booking number and email used to purchase the parking. Contact customer service HERE
- If you don’t let Parking Deals Australia know in writing of a refund you may not receive a refund.
- Please note that refunds may take 5-10 business days to show up in an account.
- If you purchase refund protection as an add on for your booking you are entitled to a full refund excluding the refund protection fee.
- You can request a refund if your trip is cancelled or you cannot park for the dates you have booked.
- Refunds will not be given if you enter the car park and park.
- You are entitled to a refund at any time before your trip if you let customer service know HERE
Price Drop Protection
- If you book parking and we lower our prices you will be refunded the difference.
- This excludes if the price is cheaper with the use of a coupon code.
- Price drop cashback is only valid up until 24 hours before you enter the car park.
- You get your cash back when you let us know of the price drop.
- All online bookings are managed by Stripe payments and no credit card information is stored on Parking Deals Australia or shared with any third parties
- Your information will be shared with the car park owner and reception for check-in. You acknowledge this when inputting details.
- Upon payment, you agree to all car park and booking T’s & C’s
CONDITION OF ENTRY
VEHICLES ARE ONLY ACCEPTED FOR PARKING AND PERSONS MAY ONLY ENTER THESE PREMISES ON
THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS:
Subject to any provisions, if any which cannot be excluded under the Trade Practices Act 1974 (as
amended) or any similar state legislation.
1. The proprietor SHALL NOT ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY, and SHALL NOT BE LIABLE notwithstanding
any negligence on its part of the LOSS of and/or DAMAGE to any vehicle (including part thereof
or accessories or contents or goods or articles left therein) howsoever occurring while in or on
the car park premises. The proprietor SHALL NOT BE LIABLE for any errors of judgement or for
matters arising from the doing or failing to so anything, negligent or otherwise, in relation to
the activities and keeping of the car park.
2. NOTWITHSTANDING ANY NEGLIGENCE on its part or on the part of its employees, servants or
agents, or on the part of other persons referred to in these conditions of entry, the proprietor
SHALL NOT ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY and SHALL NOT BE LIABLE for any injury or damage (no
matter how or why it occurred) done to or suffered by any person on the proprietor’s premises.
3. The proprietor shall have the right to keep in, enter, move, park, drive or have towed away and
vehicle left on the premises for parking or otherwise.
4. The proprietor shall have the right to refuse entry to the premises of any vehicle or person that
it, in its absolute discretion, thinks fit.
5. THE PROPRIETOR SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE for any such loss or damage (no matter how or
why it occurred) to any such goods left at the proprietor’s premises or in the customer’s vehicle,
nor shall any person leave the goods or property of any person in a vehicle left with the
proprietor for any purpose and in the event of him doing so HE SHALL INDEMNIFY THE
PROPRIETOR against the loss of or damage to said goods or property and cost of claims
demands, action and suits by such other person whether such loss or damage shall happen from
the action of the proprietor or otherwise.
6. The proprietor may permit the exist of any person in charge of or driving a motor vehicle and
although the ticket must be produced to the proprietor, DOES NOT UNDERTAKE that the vehicle
will not be removed without this ticket being presented. The proprietor SHALL NOT BE LIABLE
for the loss/or damage to any vehicle being removed from the premises without a proper ticket
7. The proprietor give no guarantee that the vehicles will be delivered to customers/owners at any
time earlier that that agreed when the vehicle is accepted for parking.
8. No variation of these conditions will bind the proprietor unless in writing signed by its duly
9. The word ‘premises’ shall include all property constituting the car park including entry and the
10. Whenever the word ‘proprietor’ is referred to in these conditions of entry it shall mean ‘Star
Millennium Pty Ltd and/or their related companies or employees, servants or agents and any
other person involved in or associated with or performing any function in connection with the
operation of the car park.