Parking Deals Australia Online Booking T’s & C’s
Car Park Ownership
If you overstay your parking you will be charged accordingly per calendar day.
- Upon access to the car park, you must follow the entry steps and park in parking type you booked.
- To ensure your access to the car park you must take your booking receipt to the car park reception.
- Please note that Parking Deals Australia does not own the car park or manage the car park. We are just an online booking portal for the car park and take a commission per booking as it is passed onto the company.
- Once you leave the Parking Deals Australia site, you are still our customer if you have booked parking and we will maintain our high standard of customer service to make your trip great, however, we are not responsible for the condition of the car park or your experience inside the car park.
- We are not liable for any damages to your vehicle or personal injury to the occupants of the vehicle. In the case of such an event, the car park owner is liable.
- We are not liable for any stolen goods for your car.
- You enter the car park at your own risk.
- You must adhere to the car parks T’s & C’s upon entry.
- We are not liable for any extra charges such as missed flights.
Online Bookings Refunds
- Let Us Know Of Refund 21 Days Or More Days Before Booking – 75% Refund
- Let Us Know 21 – 14 Business Days Before Booking – 50% Refund
- Let Us Know 13 Or Less Business Days Before Booking – No Refunds
All online bookings are subject to our refund policy structure below:
- The only event that you may receive a full 100% refund without purchasing refund protection is if we have oversold the spaces in a car park and you cannot park your car.
- To request a refund you must contact customer service with your booking number and email used to purchase the parking. Contact customer service HERE
- If you don’t let Parking Deals Australia know in writing of a refund you may not receive a refund.
- Please note that refunds may take 5-10 business days to show up in an account.
Refund Protection (Only if available for purchase)
- If you purchase refund protection as an add on for your booking you are entitled to a full refund excluding the refund protection fee.
- You can request a refund if your trip is cancelled or you cannot park for the dates you have booked.
- Refunds will not be given if you enter the car park and park.
- You are entitled to a refund at any time before your trip if you let customer service know HERE
Price Drop Protection (Only if available for purchase)
- If you book parking and we lower our prices you will be refunded the difference.
- This excludes if the price is cheaper with the use of a coupon code.
- Price drop cashback is only valid up until 24 hours before you enter the car park.
- You get your cash back when you let us know of the price drop.
- Car parks can offer extra charges if vehical is over size limit. It is up to the car park to enforce this hower Parking Deals Australia will mention this in car park information.
Shuttle Services (If offered)
- It is up to you to allow adequate time for entry to the car park to catch the shuttle bus.
- The car park will not be liable for you missing your flight due to your late arrival time.
- When you arrive back your must call the car park to request a shuttle
- All online bookings are managed by Stripe payments and no credit card information is stored on Parking Deals Australia or shared with any third parties
- Your information will be shared with the car park owner and reception for check-in. You acknowledge this when inputting details.
- Upon payment, you agree to all car park and booking T’s & C’s