Platinum Park Membership Card Terms and conditions
When purchasing a Platinum Park Membership Card from Parking Deals Australia, you agree to all the term’s and conditions below.
- You allow Parking Deals Australia to direct debit you the purchase amount.
- You will be set up on a weekly direct debit subscription for the purchase price every week from the set date ( 3 days from the purchase date )
- When signing up you will be locked into a 3-month minimum contract where you must pay weekly.
- If you choose to break the contract you will be charged a $100 admin fee direct debit.
- You will be able to keep your Platinum Park Card, however, it will be deactivated.
- You agree to all of the car parks T’s and C’s.
- If you lose your card you will be charged a $20 replacement fee.
- To cancel your card you must contact the Parking Deals Australia team, otherwise, you will keep being charged.
- If you wish to pause your card you must contact Parking Deals Australia 2 weeks prior.
- After the 3 month lock-in period the weekly price may change.
- Parking Deals Australia is not responsible for any in car park accidents or problems.
- Once you purchase your card you must pay the weekly price, you can only not pay by pausing the card or cancelling.
- You cannot pause the membership within the first 3 months.
- You must adhere to all T’s and C’s when purchasing the Parking Deals Australia Platinum Park Card.